Oct 15, 2007

Stars are getting Closer & the Sky is closing in..

"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder!"

"Thunder" - Boys like Girls


As we all know, It ain't easy for us to plan a gathering or maybe just meet up sometimes.That's why I'm always happy to see you people anywhere anyhow.By the way I was just back from Hartz, Summit about 2hours plus or so with Tinesh and Ron.Dinner and chatting was fun.Spending 2hours plus to decide where to eat ain't fun though.haha.

I enjoy chatting with them minus all the crap that comes out of anyone's mouth.haha.I might say "sad to say" seems to be an appropriate starting line for the following sentence but I'll say "I'm glad" - we're "future" people.We enjoy talking about our future because that's what we'll be facing.We'll talk about our dreams & business.Yes! Business I said.It's not a distant future, it's soon to be."Talk BIG" as people call it..but as far as I know.All of you has been with me as long as I remember and if there's anything I want is for all of you to be with me for times to come.
Like I said..If there's anything & you people are up to it.You're in!

I'll end with my title once again.."Stars are getting Closer & the Sky is closing in"
Yes I did got it from a song.I'll just put it this way..We're "Stars" in the Movie of our life, and the Future is closing in on us.I'm up to it! We're gonna stay with each other going through ups & downs of life!

Signing off with Blessings!
KinG ReaGan [I]

No comments: