Oct 22, 2007

me first post -jsmith- =P

Ah at long last after much persuasion, nagging and scolding the one and only J.SMITH is on the way to post his first blog. A miracle by all means. Well what can I say, Steph has already been very descriptive on all of us but left herself out of it! (she was once a twig now fatty) It’s been a long time since all of us were together back in U8 (miss those days) but now we’ve all got our own thing to do we have to rely on dumb blogs (don’t like bloging) to interpret how we for the BESTEST 9 crew! Anyway this better work and also the planners for outings (Ron & King) should keep up the good work. Oh yea Sarah and Joelyn what the hell are you girls still doing up in that hulu place, come back already we miss you! Especially Steph, she keeps moaning about why she has to be the only girl.
Now that were all in college just think back a year ago, we were all studying like crazy for SPM (well I was =P) man time really waves past us like a tornado. Madness I tell you. Soon I’ll be getting invitation cards for all of your weddings!! Looks like that’s all for now

Signing off,
J.SMITH

P.S. Stephy baby see I didn’t cancel our lunch date, I even picked you up and you still expect a prezzie? Just remember it’s the thought that counts!
Ron me mate for 11 years I lazy wanna write bout that day since you covered it with loads of detail. All I can is we had loads of fun and I’m addicted to dota now! Thanks also for sending me back early you know I’m worth the trouble. Haha!

No comments: