Oct 17, 2007

Raffles Day! & Industrial Training..

There's a fund raising Carnival in my School today & somehow the name came out to be "Raffles Day".Yes, I'm part of the organizing committee in Student Council.There are many frustrating times in student council but that's expected.
Anyway..Raffles Day was fun!
It all happened in our Campus' courtyard.We have Drinks & Food Sale, PS Game Competition(pic - that's Shawn Koh on your right.haha), Sale of Dream-catcher & Mystic Bottles, Slave Auction & Condoms.Yes, you heard me."Condoms".We sold condoms.hahaha.
There'll be more Slaves to be sold tomorrow.So..If you happen to see this(I know it's late) & if you happen to drop by, do call me!


Now.Industrial Training.Yup! The 3 months of training in hotel I got to go through.Which in this case is from January to 21st March 2008.I have to prepare my resume.I'm going to work! haha. I need to fill in a form too.Choose two states and 5 hotels.Then they'll get me into one of my choice.Currently I'm thinking of Langkawi & Penang.Hotels? Not sure.
You people have any suggestions? Why I should or should not go there? Any hints & tips if I'm staying there?

KinG to work with His people

No comments: