Nov 29, 2007

Now Hear This!

"So Beautiful".The name of my sister's boutique.Yea.Probably sounds funny to some with the fact that the next shop's called "So What".But somehow I started to get the meaning of the name and respect my sister's decision on it.Selling accessories & clothings imported from Japan, Hong Kong, Nepal etc.She has her own brand line on the clothings.

Come drop by and check it out.Pricing may or may not seem out of range but this is up to different people right? A subjective issue.But do welcome to compare and check the quality and design as well as everything else with other shops.The shop will have some extra changes such as lightings and extra stocks in weeks to come.Yea so check it out often.

Piramid Megalanes! OMG.I played there yesterday.And there's this B***h at the counter.She charge us normal price when we memang go there often and Taylor's tied a contract with them.I even hang my ID on my neck.She didn't ask for it.My friends and I then later complain and demanded she void the sales.She said she can't without the supervisor and blame me for not presenting it to her.This kind of places should always ask for it.She talked damn loud to me summore.Although she void the sales but she's still a b***h.Never got a chance to complain to her supervisor.I will if got/get the chance next time.

I would love to post some pictures and blog more.Till next time!


"So Beautiful" Royal Boutique
KinG!

No comments: