Nov 1, 2007

1st Post for November!

Last Saturday I went to this Seafood Restaurant at the Subang Airport called "Lala Chong"(which is a name I gave to my friend cause he looks like a 'lala' and his surname is Cheong.haha).Anyway, Food was not that bad.Service ain't that good because they don't really need your business[they have people who will die for their food].Food comes slow but it's worth a try.
They have Prawn as big as Stephy's fist or maybe bigger.That was good.
Then I got this thought.I wanna try some good food.In order to do so, I might need help.From all of you.Yes! you there..haha

Maybe you can blog or review on a particular restaurant you went or tell us somethings you don't like about it.Personally I would love to know.Maybe it'll even get Tinesh to stop by more often.Who knows?


We Live to Eat.
Long Live the KinG!

No comments: