Nov 20, 2007

Angels cry not only when Stars collide

I've wanted to post this a long time ago.I just couldn't.Every time I'm on this page.My fingers wouldn't move.I couldn't feel the beat of my heart.Tears roll down my face.
They said it'll all happened in a blink of an eye.I didn't.I didn't have the chance to blink nor open my eyes to see.To see you for one last time.
I do have regrets in my life.Not attending Uncle Chong Ming's wedding would have top most of it on the list.It was 2 days before it happened.Till this day..I still blame myself.God gave me a chance.He gave me a choice.An opportunity.and I rejected Him.I turned it down for a day of rest at home.It wasn't by chance that my dad couldn't attend the wedding and I should replace him.It should have been a sign.It is a sign.I should have! I should have been there.Now I can't.Not now Not forever.I couldn't see you anymore.See you standing.Running on that football field that we used to play together on.I have no one to blame but myself.

It seemed like just yesterday.When you sat right beside me on the plane we board to Cambodia.Saying that you will complete a 4 year course in Nottingham University.How much you want to grow in the presence of the Lord.How much you family meant to you.I appreciate everything you've shared with me and I will remember those times.Cambodia has been a life changing experience for you & I.And those that were with us.You were quiet.A very quiet person indeed.Yet inspirational in a way.You've definitely inspire us to work hard for the Lord.

How I long to turn back time.Though I know it's impossible.
Though you've gone back home to God, everything you have is here to stay.Your Enthusiasm.Your Smile.Yes.Your Friendster too.Many have left comments and Birthday wishes.
Happy Birthday brother.You should have been 18 by now.

Angkor of Faith - Cambodia

A tribute to James Lim Syek Chean.1989-2007.You'll always be in our heart.Till we meet again someday.


tears roll down my face
ReaGan

No comments: