Nov 27, 2007

1st paper ..

The first paper I sat for today was Introduction to Accounting..before the examination, Raj,Kelvin, Lionel, me, Julia and Robin gathered in the concourse area for last minute revision..was totally freaked out..Julia was telling me all the stuff that I never heard of it(thanks Julia)..9am..went into L.T 1..was freaking freezing inside..eventhough i was wearing a long-sleeve shirt..

Flipped through the questions..looks easy..and one of the similar question came out which I just did yesterday..eventhough I took quite long to figure it out..thanks to Liang Wen and Julia again..hehe..we managed to solve the question and Zzzzzz after that..was so tired...Back to the examination day-But when I looked at the clock..it was 10am and I was only at the Q2..damn..Finally,when its already 10.30..all I did was until Q2 C..and also I did crap for the Q3..I m NOT satisfied with the time given to us to finish the 3 questions which has a few subsets..I ain't God..Im a newbie la..should have given us at least 2 hours..by then..i would have finished my questions..sigh

No comments: