Dec 5, 2007

Rise Today, Forgotten Children..It Means Nothing!

3 days of Royal Celebration! [for the KinG and the KinG blogs about it himself]

Monday 03/12/07 - Kitchen Practical.Chef Tan is totally the coolest chef yet."Ask your partner", "Up to you" are one of those famous lines of his.This kinda lecturer lets us try, make mistakes, learn from it, expand our creativity.Chef Tan, you the man! Last kitchen class unless I choose option B in Higher Diploma.aww.we all love cooking don't we?
After class I was kinda rushing as Wayne needs to send me back to get my stuffs for badminton but Sean insisted that I wait as June needs to see me.When I look for her, she said there's nothing much other than she'll pass me the Hell's Kitchen cd someday.Yea.As in SOMEDAY.haha.Then Ee Von came into the kitchen and asked whether my birthday is in 2 days time for about 10 times! haha.
Then there comes the cake~ CHOCOLATE I see!! LG tried to act cool..but hey it's his birthday.Mine's after his.But we're doing this the 50-50 way.Together! So yea we got our face smashed a lil but we all still ate the cake as we're "saving the world" kinda people.we don't like to waste anything.hahaha.June are you proud now? We're saving the WORLD!! Thanks for that guys.And Jay who wanted to bite my nose off! [don't ask me why]

Tuesday 04/12/07 - Woke up.Can't wait to see these people in this blog! Yes you Stephy! you you you haha.everyone la okie.Went to college found out that I have a Front Office class which will clash with our gathering.Skipped it.Don't get angry Su Fen.I will practice my "check-out".I got Wayne to send me to Asia Cafe[thanks] where I met Lan & Little Man.Stephy came with the cake later.Ron came down from the pool area.Josh reached some time later.Lunch.Head up to the pool area to cut my cake~ CHOCOLATE I see again.came with a name "Chocolate Reflection".It was a Black Forest in disguise.haha.Nevertheless I love it.Though we did left few pieces in Asia Cafe.Sory June.My friends here don't save the world in the same way we do.haha.Before we left we planned to hang out together later at night.Which we did without Lan though.Only Stephy, Ron, Saara & I.Ron picked us up around 7 as we head to Piramid for dinner and leisure.Dinner at Jack's place after some time of discussion.Hate it~ Not worth it.

Jack's Place - Food : 3/5 - average presentation.average taste.
Service : 3.5/5 - Not all the servers are in the mood to serve you.
Ambience : 4/5 - Not bad.But we sat beside the window where everyone stares
at you.

Played bowling after that.Then Arcade.Then Stephy and I stood outside the arcade waiting for Ron & Saara[apparently they were playing some tennis game inside], we saw a couple where the girl's boobies were flowing out literally.After Saara finished his Tennis we head to our car.On the way, we saw the same couple making out in the mall.as in MAKING OUT! Mwah~~
Took quite some pictures as I think it was the first time we've been in a mall when the light goes out.haha.It was Fun! Thanks for your time people!

Wednesday 05/12/07 [Official Royal Day!] - Atika presented me with a muffin that her mummy makes for Yang Di-Pertuan Agong.For a KinG that is..haha.Thanks for all the wish everyone! From midnight till now..appreaciate every one of it! Yes Ron, you're the first.haha.

I'll Probably edit this post with more pictures later.

Grateful KinG!

No comments: