Nov 17, 2007

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking "Why does this happen to me?"

So they say.."Men bleed but never shed their tears"[As translated from Mandarin].That's a lie.No that's not a big secret of us men.Whether it's outside or in us, we cry! Well..At least I do.Laugh all you want *haha* I have a sensitive side alright? Don't dare say you don't?!

I do tend to think about life a lot.Whether it's the past, present or even the future.Especially when I lie on my bed at night.Things that had happened to me or might happen anytime soon.Probably I have lived an easy life[not that I asked for it & not that I'm not grateful] all this while that when something bad happens..it'll hit me hard.Yes.If you wanna know.Something did happened to me recently but I do not feel comfortable talking about it.

If this problem of mine ever affected anyone.I'm sorry.

Anyway..I got accepted by Bayview Beach Resort already.Training starts January 2nd.

I totally love the song in our blog.

I'll have a random post soon!



KinG!

1 comment:

BestestBest Friends! said...

we're here for u..

- stephy -