Nov 6, 2007

Noche de Fiesta! Tcht & Tcpj Prom 07'

Sorry for posting this late.Last Friday[02/11/07] my college had a prom which in Taylor's term we called it "Dinner & Dance".It was at the Glenmarie Holiday Inn as most of the other hotels are fully book but the Grand Ballroom was seriously nice though I really hate the stage.I was part of the organizing committee as I am in the Student Council.Yes, I do remember the last time we planned a prom.haha.This time around though we had someone to push and nag us.Someone whom we called "Uncle Moo".Also my futsal coach.

It wasn't easy planning it.All of us had our own 'clicks' with different ideas which causes a big mess.After the Dinner though, I'd say we pulled it off..

Noche de Fiesta![Time to Party] the title of our Dinner & Dance which supposedly has Latin theme to it.As you know, not many people follow themes but everyone dressed nicely that night.I was part of the Deco committee[Everyone loves the Deco =) ] and performed the Opening act with 4 other guys namely Farooq[he has a Michael Jackson in him.haha], Wayne, Sean & Nicholas.We were supposed to do an "Evolution of Dance" but it ended up with only 5 songs yet it was fun!~
We invited four bands which was fairly good though 2 was better than the others.We have singers from out college itself - 2 of my classmates : Shae & Nana.Hell of a singer.Belly Dancing by one of my other classmate, Nadya and her friend Anis.Hot stuff! Performance by lecturers which are always the highlights of the year.The lecturers had 3 performance.No one will ever forget the last one..About 10-12 lecturers of whom 90% are man dressed like dancers who hailed from Las Vegas! Show girls as we call them.OMG.I'm seeing someone who teaches me everyday, danced with boobies, wearing dress, doing some upskirts and shaking their bellies.hahaha.I'll never look at them the same way again.If some how my lecturers are blog hoppers which I know some of them are..Mr.Patrick you freaking rock the dance! Mr.Adrian your feathers dropping! Mr.Alex Yea shake that belly of yours and for the French lecturer who's still not my lecturer[maybe nex year] Mr.Joaquim OMG.You look totally hot there! hahaha
Owh and guess what? We have a bunch of rappers performing at our Prom too.Said to be the upcoming rappers in Malaysia.There's 1 French guy and four Blacks.Afro Asian.Yo! Yes.It's them..Afro Asian.Yo! wtv man.hahaha.Sad to say, we're not into that s*** yo.

We have lucky draws too.Someone got a DvD Player.Damn!

Food however ain't that good.Maybe because we're like Hospitality student? haha.I personally think it ain't Chinese enough.We were learning from their service too.haha.We're way off better.I'm serious! Glenmarie Holiday Inn..wanna enroll in Taylor's College? haha.

Dance floor Opens! haha.Everyone went "KuKu" when it comes to dancing and taking pictures.I did a little of both including cleaning up.The DJ ain't that good too.Positive points though are the lightings and sound system.

We had an after party too.We book 3 hotel rooms under Taylor's College.My friend brought an Absinth[incase you're wondering.it contains 68% alcohol and it's illegal in Malaysia] back from France.We got 2 J.Walker Black.Boys and Girls.Thus the after Party starts~
We watched Troy together in the guy's room.haha.Then people start getting drunk and shitty funny stuffs happen.haha.I won't go further into that.

Basically.We pulled everything off.Prom=Fun!

Not a Prom KinG but don't need that to be a KinG!
there's no Prom KinG btw.haha

No comments: