Jun 1, 2008

Zut Français [Damn French]


Stupid French assignment.Qu'est-ce que Mon père habite à .... avec ... .It's so boring.
There's no one to talk to.There's nothing to do other than this assignment.
I wanna see you.Is there no gathering before the stayover one? I wanna hear your voice.Owh.By the way, Mr.Tan Chia Hoong got his info wrong.The hotel is expensive.haha.

Gathering Gathering Gathering.Meet up Meet up Meet up.5 Minutes of your time? haha

Happy Birthday Josh!
Gathering for him this weekend?

Stephy.This wednesday?

--

Dear God
The only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need a person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again
Once again



reagan

No comments: