Jun 28, 2008

picking up from Gathering!!


Yup! It felt so good after such a long long time.A whole bunch of us which is about 8.haha.Tinesh didnt even follow up on my invitation and I doubt he even comes to the blog.Nevermind.Let's just focus on the brighter side shall we?

We do wanna go somewhere else as we always "planned".It's just that, this time around we have gather in Sunway Piramid because of the infamous Lan [Dude.Relax on the name thingy alright.haha] saying that if it's in Piramid he'll have higher chances of coming.Hence the gathering in Piramid again.But hey, it's the company that counts right? haha
Then "the drama about where to eat" - stephy
typical us.haha
It was a good workout.Walking out then in.Up & down.

We had plenty of fun in TGIF's.All the laughter -- we could have easily brought the whole place down.haha.Saara is the man but I do not enjoy acting like I do know him when he starts laughing.This is ONE man I know who does not fear the public.He has no fear of anything.Does not care what anyone thinks of him.That's where the "fun" starts.Our group? it has all sort of weird people inside.haha.People who suddenly sits in the middle of nowhere when we can't decide what to eat.One who can just talk philosophy into you all day long [even if you don't bother.yes.ALL day long!].Theres your daily pervert roaming among us.haha.Someone who laughs like a Mad Cow[don't tell me cows can't laugh because you're bound to see one soon enough.haha].
And yes.Many people were staring at us.It was fun though.So I don't really care.hahaha.

As you've probably read from the last post by Stephy - we took sticker pictures after dinner.TWICE!
And played air hockey a couple of times.Which was new and fun at the sticker shop in Asian Avenue.
Was having loads of fun ourselves watching a couple playin air hockey.The lady was "moaning" throughout the game.I'm serious! It went "Ah ah Ah - hahaha - Ah ah Ah - hehe".

4 in Black, 4 in White.That was cool.
Here goes a couple of the pictures I took that night -

Lan & Saara[Almost like a couple].PsP-ing.
Ron & Josh[They just missed each other, that's all.*I hope*haha]
Through Saara's view[not trying to capture his mole]

Josh[He's good at that.I think.hahaha]

Saara & Josh[Josh is the pervert I was talking about if you were wondering.So go figure!]

Saara & Sarah[Nope.Not a couple]
They were taking too long, so I decided to do my thing.haha
He always wanted a name change.Saaravana a/l Suparman
Josh was interested in the "couple" trying to hump.Stephy was just curious.haha
Even Joelyn was curious.*the couple I mentioned playing air hockey.

After all that we hangout a little.Sat down for quite some time.Then the girls had to leave.*sob sob* so they say.

As for the guys, our night just started.All 5 of us + my sister all went into the humble Proton Waja headed to my house after dropping Josh off.4 of us just chilled in my room before Lan went home.Josh then came to pick Ron, Saara & I and off we went again to Piramid in less than an hour upon arriving home.
We were just on time to catch "the Incredible Hulk" after running all the way to the cinema.
We had about more than an hour to spare after the movie as we wanted to watch Euro 08' : Spain vs Russia.
We walked around the outside area of Piramid until Coco Banana - on the way watching semi drunk people making out and Saara saw an "ass"[as in a real ass attached to a girl.hahaha] that he'll never forget as quoted by him.

* Mong, if you're reading this I just wanna say HI! *

We then head to a mamak nearby but they claim that they're not mamak.Can't really remember the name - Sri Bidara or something like that.
Era FM was there having some small event which Josh & Ron participated in but didn't exactly win.haha.Got some goody bags though.
We only watched the 1st half of the game as Saara said "Aaron is very tired already.2nd half watch at your house la".We went ahead with the plan.2nd half - My place.
Saara was the first to fall asleep.hahaha.
We than called it a night after the game.Saara & Ron stayed over at my place as Josh head home.

It was overall a Great day!

till the next post

Au Revoir!


tingy

No comments: