Jun 8, 2008

It's been awhile..


This is like a factory waiting to be closed down.It's some sort of serious s**t.Yes.Serious S**t!
I know.I haven't blog in about a week or so but where is EVERYONE else??
Life is sad in way when I see people of our age using up most of the time to gain some profit instead of being a more typical 19 year olds.Life - whatever.

Here's my update -

[02/06/09 - 06/06/08] - There wasn't anything much going on actually.College is still college but studies is a lil more tensed due to the fact that our term exam is coming soon.We still manage to have fun though.I've loosen up a lil compared to weeks back when I complained about life in college.In a way I've widen my "friendship database".haha. - Just hang with me with all the fancy words.I've actually realised there are many people out there that can really be themselves and not so stuck-up.Regardless of their background or potential.It really doesn't matter at all.College ends here - I do not want to express everything out here.But I'm fine.It's alright.
I met Saara on that wednesday during badminton session.We did a lil catching up.Things fired up a lil when we talk about our gang's outing and everything that follows.haha.It's cool.we're fine.always fine.
Thursday - Hmmm.This is something more sensitive to some people.haha.But it's my blog, my freedom of expression.sorry to say.Owh..By the way.Happy Belated B'Day Bryan!
So.We were supposed to celebrate Bryan's BDay party at Passion, KL.Initial plan was in PJ's A&W with the bear yes.haha.But a minority group wanted clubbing and he got caught up with it hence then plan.Then majority couldn't and didn't wanted to go.Mine was transportation and stuffs.So we made a last minute turn around plan and 5 of us decided to head to Bar Celona.Wayne, Ryan, Lin, Ptsk & Myself.We went home after class( Wayne chilled at mine) before we head to dinner at Sushi Zanmai, Piramid without Ptsk aka Philbert aka Seng Kwee.Then we met up.All 5 of us.To Bar Celona we went.No details.haha.I lazy la.Head to Lin's blog for details.
We went for breakfast.Dim Sum at the place Tinesh works.Before heading to Bangsar for Ryan to do his visa for Shanghai only to find out he couldn't do so.Then..we were late for a PR talk.It was still fun though.

Last minute Summer Splash fever was on.Everyone's asking for tickets.

[07/06/08] - Summer Splash day! Everyone was pretty excited.Some even went earlier wanting the goody bags.Those are the people in the long line.My dad picked Ron up in Carrefour at about 11 then dropped us off in Piramid.We went straight to Sunway Resort as I was supposed to meet my friends there.I went in to the surf beach at about 12.Ron left to meet his cousin.In everyway, the management suck BIG time.We were actually pretty lucky all the way through.Getting in - while others lined up, we got pushed through first and we were earlybirds who got goody bags.haha.We got a good spot facing the stage.We manage to play for some time and ate before the rest came in.Our spot to the stage.It was actually a platform.
[Below] the ammount of people when we got in.haha

Another group of friends came in later than us but left earlier were stuck up there at the entrance upon going out.We manage to catch up having to leave sometime later.Nothing special about the event.Infact it was bad but we were lucky.So it was still fine.the "Deng" group.Yet to come up with a proper name.

Fast forward to today.Sunday.8th of June.Head to Puchong Church of Christ for worship.It was an important day as my Grandma decided be baptize.And Im glad that I played my part and was with her all the way.My grandma has difficulty walking and even standing sometimes.And so I played a part in getting her into the baptistry and out.Though I wasn't the one who took her confession, it was a moment to remember.

reagan

No comments: