Jun 18, 2008

Hello?


It's been awhile since I met any of you.But I know.Its not about meeting up but its the heart/thought that counts.I guess that's right - to a certain extent though.I'm kinda washed up now.Very tired indeed.Im not gonna get into any of that matter.
Just.. When's the next gathering?

I just wanna take a break and rest after my exams which ends this Friday.Just gimme a call or something.I kinda miss calls & sms' from you all and someone =)
I miss going out and just forget about everything.Just have fun.

--

Have any of you watched the movie "Elizabethtown" & "Bubble Boy"?
It's one of those movie that I'll put my heart into watching and understanding.

I watched "Elizabethtown" some time ago in HBO[411].It's about a guy [Orlando Bloom], who's a shoe designer that failed and cost his company to lose about a Billion dollars and at the same time he received a news on the death of his dad and also having a hard time with the gf.Being the only son, he has to go back to Elizabethtown from Oregon [where he stays with his mum and sis] to inform the relatives that they have chosen to criminate the father instead of burying.It wasn't and easy task as in Elizabethtown, everyone knows everyone.haha.And the always bury people not criminate them.
On the way he met a flight attendant [Kirsten Dunst] who takes life free & easy and gives him advises as well.They kinda fell in love but regarded themselves as 'substitutes' in society thus decided not to be "together" but had a relationship of some sort.She teaches him to take life easy as he's so stressed up.
She created a "guide" for him to drive back from Elizabethtown to Oregon [ which he & his dad was supposed to - go on a journey together].He brought along the ashes of his dad and throw it out along the way to be blown by the wind.The "guide" finally got them[Orlando & Kirsten] together.

I really like that movie.Not doing a review on it though.It's just really nice & decent movie.Recommended.

"Bubble Boy"
I just watched it today itself in Star Movies[413].
It's about a guy [ Jake Gyllenhaal - I think] who has to live in a giant bubble in his house as he's born without immunities therefore unable to combat even a single germ/virus.He does have a view out the window of his room though, enabling him to "stalk" on his neighbour,the girl [Anna Faris - I think so again] he likes.She decided to check him out one day as the whole neighbourhood knows about his condition.Since then they started hanging out together.One outside the bubble, one inside.haha.
*I missed out a certain part due to unforseen circumstances* - but I think its probably some time later and she's getting married somewhere in Niagara Falls.
Which he manage to escape from the Giant bubble into a small personal bubble to stop her from getting married.
Along the way, he met many groups of people.Different in their own way.Willing to help him from time to time but always end in a weird way.He reached quite a distance before calling the girl which her future husband picked up and asked him to give up.And he gave in to that idea.But decided to get back on track not long after that.
He somehow managed to reach just before she said "I do".
* Listen to this* - He went to her.Took of his bubble and said.. I rather hold you for a minute then die, than to to regret not being able to hold you my whole life [something lidat la.not exactly.haha.I wish I had such chance].They then kissed and he fell.Then all of his "compatriots" arrived including his dad & mum, which the dad insisted that his mum tell him he's not dead.The mum then told him that he's not dead.He actually had the immunity problem until age 4 only.The mum continued to keep him in the bubble as to not let the world corrupt him.hahaha.They then lived happily ever after.

There you go.Some sort of romantic comedy.Very touching at some point.


Hope to see you all soon.


reagan

No comments: