Jun 11, 2008

missing in action

hello my jantans and betinas!!
sorry havent been updating..
having stupid exams..
but they're gonna be over soon!!
2 more papers then prom!!
yeay-ness!!
haha..
ok anyway.. updates.. 2 weeks ago was my cuzzie's wedding.. it was held at crowne plaza in kl.. i couldnt attend the tea ceremony cuz of my stupid exams! sheesh! but i was there for the night event.. it was 2 nights actually.. first night was after the tea ceremony.. it was just a small dinner at the shop (the bakery/restaurant).. haha..

the next night was the big night.. i think the women were more excited than the actual couple cuz we could dress up.. haha.. we headed to the hotel around 2-ish and checked in.. lepaked for abit till around 4.. me and 2 of my cuzzies went to get our hair done.. i liked my hair that night.. hehe.. it was all fringe-y.. haha.. after i did my hair.... GUESS WAT I DID?! jeng jeng jeng.... i spent an hour poking my eyes!! haha.. to wear my stupid contacts.. i finally did.. then got dressed, did abit of make up and headed to the ballroom where everything began..

the whole night went by very fast.. since we were hosting most of us we were walking around the whole night talking to complete strangers.. 80 tables! can u imagine.. haha.. the usual ' hello aunty hello uncle ' to random people.. and i'll get the same reply from everyone.... ' wah.. girl, u so tall already ah.. u look like ur mummy la ' .. so yea.. did that for 3 hours.. took alot of pictures in between.. everything ended around 12..

there were mixed feelings that night.. first grandchild of the chan family to get married..( i'm a cheng but my mom's side of the family is chan ).. i felt like crying at certain parts cuz my cuzzie is finally a grown man! though he doesnt seem like it now.. we're very close, him and i.. hehe.. he's my perverty cousin.. talks to me bout everything perverty.. he even unhooked my bra last night!! haha.. dont worry.. i was fully clothed and he was just messing around.. we're not incests..
ok anyway.. picture time!

the married couple

my cuzzies


my family

the grandkids

me!

friends from new zealand

the whole chan family

my daddy

my cuzzie

my family again

part of the chan family

part of the bakery's staff

married couple and my yee ma

my cuzzies and kow foo

cousin in law and the dude who did my hair!

my cousins and cousin's gf

yam seng!

omg! posting the stupid photos took me half an hour! sigh! haha.. okies.. thats all.. next update will be bout my prom! and our next gathering! sleepover! teluk gong! genting! cant wait!

- stephy -

No comments: