Jun 28, 2008

[ 21/06/08 ] - Big3


I know this post came so much later.Even later than the Piramid gathering.
So I'm just gonna blog as if I am blogging the day after.

So, my term break just started and I'm feeling bored already.I picked up the phone - sent out a couple[loads of them!] of smses which came back to me in bad news.Follow up again on Ron who said he couldn't come out but then called me later to plan a "great escape".
I then got Lan into it and I sense he wanted to come out as well.haha.
We were then onto the plan - Plan D-INNER!
Which turn out to be much later though by the time they came to picked me up.After a little rounding we decided to go ahead with Lan's suggestion on "Satay Celup" at SS15.A restaurant called Big3[again, I think].




Mee Hoon with Satay sauce[Something new we created]
the ladyboss said no one tried before.Not even her.haha

It was pretty decent food.Not much choices.Quite a decent service - I guess because it's new.haha.And this is not an official food review.So let's move on.

After dinner, we then walked one BIG round around that row of shops to 'digest' as quoted by Lan.Stopped somewhere to discuss where to go next.I took some pictures -




Don't ask me.I have no Idea.Whatever they were doing.

We then decided to visit Ron's girlfriend -


SUPRISE!
by the way, Lan has a horny face in this picture.hahaha


tingy

No comments: