Jan 18, 2008

The Past Not Forgotten...

hey guys..

I am really missing u guys...i know that this would be my first blog ever written..i feel extremely guilty though...i hope u guys will not get me wrong...life lately has been really tough 4 me...well...who ever said that life would be a breeze right?...Its really sad when u try ur best to get something that u would even go to the limit of death for but end up having something totally unexpected..i bet u guys know how that feels like right?..at some point in life's hustle something sort of will happen and u will find urself stopping to think if maybe god has a greater plan for u..if only i could understand..but i know that life has to go on..its either that..or my life will have to come to an end..right?..but that would be a foolish consideration..so..i choose life..

My passion is to save lives...i am not just saying that..i am clear of the risks and sacrifice i have to take to be in the field of medicine...but WHY?..but WHY?..does it seem almost impossible to get there..maybe i shouldnt be there?..at this point of life i honestly dont know where i stand..i keep making sacrifices..but its doesnt seem to be paying off..I DESERVE A CHANCE!!..

That was my feeling a week ago..now i am a totally different person...i am in a quest of searching answers as to why i survive that biggest wave that hit me..at least so far..its basically about my personal relationship with god..i have come to learn that the god doesnt usually give us what we what..but something that we actually need..i am a new person today because of the trials and obstalcles that come across my way...so guys ..just a humble advice..live life to the fullest and learn from every mistakes that u make and know that things happen for a reason that we cannot understand..so..stop for a while.. think of why these things are happening..maybe its for a brighter future?..maybe its time u learnt something?..maybe its time u get back on track?..when u feel like ur losing the race of life..stop..get ur head straight and think of ways to fight the race in an improved way..and then...get back on the track..

Even trough all of this difficult times..Thoughts of us kept flooding my memories..i kept remembering how life was so much easier when we back in school...haizz..wish we could go back..thank god for thoose memories..and thank god for this blog..i needed to let this out...

I just wanted to let u guys know that i havent forgotten da our past together..love u guys from the bottom of my heart..and i am extremely SORRY if ever i have been a lousy friend..i would like to improve myself on that too..


with lots of love,hugs,and kisses,
-JO-

No comments: