Jan 15, 2008

love u all

hey u guys....k i know i haven't posted any blogs lately but there's alot tat has been going on in my life..today the love of my life is leaving for australia for a year..soo tats a big deal for me..dunno how im gonna survive with him being thousand kilometres away..anyhow it was actually me who asked him to go n now im regreting it..dumb of me rite..well life has to go on rite n luckily we have this blog so i can tell u guys things..( thanks steph)

u know i actually learnt alot frm being away frm home n my dear frens..i learnt that ppl r not wat they appear to be..esp ppl ere..one minute thy r the nicest person to u thn the next minute they are the ones tat makes ur life lyk hell..feels lyk crap rite..i need to gather all the patiet i can find in myself before i wake up in the morning..because as soon as the day begins all sorts of challenges will be waiting for me..when i look back n think of my school days with u guys, i feel so grateful n happy that i have frens that reli can be called as FRENS.. u know wat i mean..so thank u all for being who u r..

sarah

No comments: