Jan 23, 2008

Its a Tuesday..

yesterday in the morning..went to college at 10 and met julia..we walked over to mcd to meet robin for breakfast..wen,dreamy and annie came to join us later...After that, we went back to college for classes..sad to know that Human Communication class yesterday would be the last class..haizz..i m gonna miss Malini and the moments we had during our tutorials..i have been always wild and crazy in class..ands Malini has been always cool with it..haizz..

We as in Lionel,Marcus,Sie yew,Dreamy,Wen, Julia and I went to pyramid for lunch and movie after our class..we bought the tickets first and thought of going for lunch but as I looked at my watch..it was already 1.30!!!and the movie is gonna start in like 15 minutes..well..we went to buy popcorns and chips and etc..as our sort of lunch..and the movie was Gabriel..its not as what I've expected but i will say okielar..average..not as awesome and great as I expected..hehe..and I still dont
understand the last part..and the funny thing I wanna know..Angels are allowed to have sex?horny angels..
the so called angels..
After movie..we went for our proper lunch at 3jc.. which we did not really enjoyed..my mind was actuallly somewhere else,so I didnt really care so much bout the food..after lunch..we wanted to bowl but those bloody so called 'pros' conquered the alley..haizz..we went shopping instead and looked around to help Lionel to buy prezzie for his gal..and it was time for us to leave pyramid..tata..followed julia back to KK and we had a so called fun 'past experiences' conversation in the car..sshhh..keep it ourselves julia..


=R O N+devil=

No comments: