Jan 18, 2008

18th Dec 07..flashback

well, to be honest..was kinda lazy to post this..but the determination appeared suddenly this week..and here i go..this was like a month back..if I'm not mistaken..it was on the 18 dec 07..it was on tuesday..3 of us as in Josh, Ting and I went to curve for dinner. Left from my house around 8+ after sending my grandma. Went to pick up Josh and off we went. We were planning to watch movie actually..but change of mind..we wanna go red-box..then my cousin asked not to go that night as red-box was fully occupied. *potong stim*..haizz..we went around looking for food. Everywhere was packed..Yeeshh..end up..we went to Italiannies and that time we were like so hungry and we just ordered anything with big portions. We were so hungry that we took around 5 mins to finish the hard-yet-yummy bread. I ordered a pizza for myself and the size was the size of roughly a large pizza in Pizza Hut with a mocktail called *cant recall*. Fooshh..I can't believe that I actually ate the whole pizza..Josh and Ting were asking why I don't feel sick eating the same pizza..I told them..Hungry mah..


Walked around curve and cineleisure after Italiannies..not many pictures were taken as the camera's battery went off..damn..back to my homesweethome at 2..

=R O N=

No comments: