Dec 28, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm leaving for Penang for 3 months on Sunday[30/12/07].Yes.I'll miss New Year countdown.I'll miss Chinese New Year.I'll miss Valentine's Day[though I'm practically single.haha.still.not like I don't want one - or maybe I'll get one there?haha].I'll miss Sarah,Ron & Saara's birthday but you guys coming Penang in March? hopefully yea?

3x my last Payap, Chiangmai trip as Yan Ming said - very fast only la.I wish man.I wish.Gonna be working my a** off which makes it feel so much longer.

Stephy..I'll probably miss you most.Haven't seen ya in a long time.For the guys - thanks for the past few days man, especially Lan.Fix my com.Install my wireless crap thingy.Lunch.Piramid.Genki Sushi.Arcade.Futsal.Buffet Steamboat yesterday was off the hook yo.Tham, Ron, Saara, Lan & I.We were laughing our a** off talking bout good old times.I had tears in my eyes from laughing.haha.
Man we're all moving forward so fast.

Conquer Mt.Kinabalu anyone? March 27-29 08'.Confirm within one week with IC no.Full name.Age.Email me.

Bye if I have no chance to say this before Sunday!


KinG leaving for North Malaysia.not for food.

No comments: