May 27, 2010

Josh wanted me to post some info to confirm the plan for our trip

1st of all . I would like to talk about Sunday [gathering] - list of attendance . lol
- Steph, Sarah, Tinesh, Aaron, Ken Nie, Saara & myself.

Everyone except Saara will meet up around 2PM! and we shall have a picnic? [buy snacks and drinks and games and yourself] at Taman Titiwangsa? until 6 or so then we meet up with Saara by 7pm . but we have yet to decide where to go at night [shall plan during the picnic or if anyone has any suggestion just say it]

aratso?


Alright , for the trip now . the confirmed dates are 6th - 9th June 2010 [Sunday to Wednesday/less than 2 weeks from now/4days 3 nights].

[A] - I have sort of book my Sitiawan apartment[the payment I'll reconfirm when we can confirm how many people is going] . but within that 4 days, we're planning to do a day trip to Penang for makan and sightseeing and stuffs.

[B] - 4D3N in Penang only! accommodation not confirmed [Saara supposed to check with his auntie bout an apartment or we shall just get rooms at price we haven't check]

[C] - Clubmed . Saara heard of a promotion price thingy . and I guess all of you should know about this place . pay ONCE and makan and play all you want . seems likely though that we're going Clubmed .


So basically if everyone is going, we'll have a record of 8 person in this trip! [excluding JoJo & Lan who's still overseas] . Like I said .. its less than 2 weeks away . so confirm now! [ lol . I sound like a promoter]

Saara, Josh, Ken Nie, Tinesh and myself confirmed . Steph [skipping college?] . Ron has to skip college also but he cant confirm[ confirm asap] . Sarah can?


*Update - Saara's auntie dont have ties with the apartment anymore . so we're on our own if we go Penang

*Update 2 - Just so that we're on the same page . I suggest we wear comfy clothings on Sunday . almost similar going to the beach . xD


tingy

No comments: