Jun 24, 2009

It seems like I've retired from this blogging culture/tradition . I've planned to only blog again when Im in Kuantan . Just for the sake of keeping up with the world and updating.

Now this is exclusively for MinutesIntoYears only and I will try to get my blogging touch back with this post.

So for dunno how many times I read the whole blog from it's first post again . the difference though, I took longer this time around . partly due to the fact that there's alot more posts and I read some over & over and word by word

this post will be my TRUE feelings and a compilation of things said and done by us . Bestest 9 . My Extended Family .

--

Im really gonna be honest at certain points . just so you [the readers and especially My other 8] . And for explanation sake . I think the moments when I was pissed and so called "changed" . I was really dealing with lots of life's pressure . and you people were my shelther . but I failed to get that . and the fact that I fell out away from God many times only meant I had no where to turn to . loner was what was presented . hence the weird pm in facebook and msn that only I could understand . here we go : [this is gonna be messy/ not in order as usual]

--

Like I said . I read back those old posts -
I actually miss those random post where some mentioned bout their upcoming exam/places they went/food they ate/how to pick up girls/join venture in selling comdoms . haha . it really was annoying back then . now its just weird without updates . absence makes the heart grows fonder?

and Stephy said she's gonna make this as her personal blog! that was when she was at her peak of blogging . hahaha xD

and we used to talk about a certain thing that happened and try to imagine how it/we'll be like in 5 years . and that 5 years is actually soon . it'll come before you know it . we may not even gather by then . time is our enemy . I specifically mean OUR . haha

And and and if you think Im being really emo right now? read back again! there were lots of those emo posts . but looking back I still enjoy them . it shows that we still care . we still love . we still need . and we are being ourselves . Im just emo-blogging at a BIGGER scale now .

someone mentioned once that we grow apart when gathering ends . but I believe we are growing apart when we're together now as well . you can choose to deny . but I strongly believe . and its not because we sleep early during trips xD or whatever that follows .
its just . reality is sinking in somehow . and we need to resolves things before we become the real us again . even if we fake/act like school kids we used to be . it would probably be good too . haha

Im glad to read . when I was down back then . I had my back covered . that was a blessing

--

this is where I would like to do the description that some[mainly stephy] did before . but this will be longer . and this will be from Tingy! ;] . Take it how you like it . all I can say

--

Aaron - Everyone knows how it used to be . the fact that he's active and has the car back then makes him one of the main person in us . has too many soft spots though for certain things in life . thats what I would say brought the worst out of him . nevertheless a great friend . just fell into life's trap and barely could climb . he has been there for some important stages of my life and I appreaciate it . If I have to say something to him now - "I wasn't really into the money . you just disrespected me at the wrong time and I hate it . My every advice for you were genuine and hope you take it in"

Ian[Lan] - He's a practical righthand man of mine xD . I not only consult him but he does things for me . mainly in computers . I appreaciates his advice . most of it . not all but I still needs his advice . I like how he's much more open than how we found him . he still annoys the shit out of me with his excuses thats out of this earth . as in seriously . those philosophies too . xD
I'll say to Lan - "there's only one life . now . to be f**ked up by your parents . go all out man!"

Joelyn[JoJo] - the one I know least in the Family . either she's quiet or she thinks Im a freak . haha . but I like how sincere she is in being herself . she's just Joelyn . best in being Joelyn . Though I think she's the sneaky type . hahaha
I'll say to Jo - "Try Sarah's Appeton! xD"

Josh - Ass . Black Ass . Black Hairy Ass . I just realised it has been awhile that we called him pervert . not because he's not anymore . still is . with the other black one . well . he's cool , calling me up sometimes . He's the living example of my 'paku-pakis theory' . don't ask me . know him!
I'll say to Josh - "Ass!"

Saara - Ouch! Girls aside . the one man that can hurt my feelings so bad . this is him . I really meant HURT . the pierce thru the heart kind . yeah . without him in my life . it'll be boring . but some things he said . really killed me . worst is , he took it as a joke whenever I get angry . probably the one who took me for granted most . appreaciates what he's done/can do most of the time though.
I'll say to Saara - "take me seriously bro . not sometimes . most of the time . take my word as it is . I wish you appreaciate me like I do . blackie!"

Sarah - the one who catches me ALL the time . when Im being obscene/farney/sarcastic or ANYTHING at all! hahaha . sarah's great at being sarah too . thats until she took Appeton recently . but I prefer the more hyperactive Sarah now . The eldest and smallest at the same time . our little sarah . haha
I'll say to Sarah - "Stay the way you are! you are Sarah! I like :]"

Stephy - complicated to start . complicated to end . we had a bittersweet relationship . I just dont even know how to explain . but I know . I couldn't be who I am without her . life would be so much different without knowing her or just talking to her . She know I know lar . haha
I'll say to Stephy - "I dont think I've change , the situation has . you know Im not ready to :]"

Tinesh - The man with changes physically to attitude . major changes . from normal to bad to great . it was genuine transformation generated from sacrifice . as I can see . not supercalifragiliticexpieledocious change . but effort was all it takes . and I saw and appreciate that
I'll say to Tinesh - "You're allowing this friendship to guide you . thats great . keep it up!"

Tingy - Tingy

--

If we meet up on Friday people . Dont look at me like Im a freak and ask me what happened . you know me

--

Im leaving for Kuantan on Sunday morning . not Saturday anymore .

--

Just so you know . I dont care if random public is reading this . I cried reading back old posts :]

now i wrote so long . I dun even know where to continue . and it's late . so .. nights!

-tingy-

No comments: