Jun 19, 2009

Are You Excited? (dang flab it, someone beaten me to it... argh)

Just before i tried to post this, right around the time when i click "sign in" i saw another post which says "Are You Excited?" Dang man, i thought i would have been the first. But gosh was I wrong. Anyways its ok wit me cause someone has said it for me (eventhough this is not my phrase, mind u its probably one of Ting's favourite phrases) SO... Im very exicted now even though we're not going to Genting but HEY! All 9 NUMBSKULLS together babe. Hahaha. This is going to be awesome. Holiday Villa it is then!!! ( I keep on thinking that we were going to Holiday Inn, I only realised it when i told Saara over the phone when Ting gave me the "are u out of ur mind" look) Ciao!

p.s reminder to Steph, u are picking me up at 11.30am - 19/6/2009. MAKE SURE U REMEMBER xD

+bingbangboom+

No comments: