Jun 27, 2009

I wanted to write this after I've done my packing . but I will be doing overnight packing . so here goes -

Kuantan is actually near and 2 months is actually very fast . but the way Stephy put it . its the total opposite . well . I feel how she feels already . haha . 2 months is fast but it also means 2 months gone just like that . time is just passing so fast . we've got plans for future . but lets make it work!

I hope things still goes on like normal . not like what I've heard about when I left for Penang for 3 months . Tinesh wants to plan a trip to Kuantan! do help him out and do this together . if he keeps his promises . he wants me to check out sum place for him there . I'll try . you people try too! online . Im in Teluk Cempedak . worst . you guys stay at Hyatt Regency lor . haha

So Im back to packing . and I'll be leaving tomoro early morning

Don't feel sad or guilty if some of you didn't met up with me for a departure thingy . some wont I know . but all of you! Im keeping you people in my heart!

Lan . prepare for Man United's game! think of how to go alright? hahaha

just so you know . I hav a handphone . so you can call or sms me still . xD

XOXOLOLXOXO
tingy

No comments: