Apr 28, 2008

This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever



I've recently looked back at our old posts a couple of times.It was a quick one as you can see, our blog is not literally flooded with posts.I know in Life we need motivation to go on.This blog is one of my main motivation to come online but I'm getting demotivated.Going back to where we started..
Why we started this blog in the first place? Personally I would Love to know what's going on in Your life.All 8 of you.
Yet..Things like "I don't know what to write" keeps coming up.Did you slept the whole day and missed watching the world goes by?? Even that's something to write.Which pretty much means thats an excuse.Time? I pretty much spend an average of 30hours[NOT including my Dinner Service which doesn't end at a specific time] in my college now.No Joke.Some of you may be more but I don't believe that there's no time for this.
Please again I beg.Do what you think is right.Ask yourself.Do not just proclaim friendship with charming words and act like one when there is a good chance.Please be just be the person we all love once when we got to know one another.That's what keeping Us together till now right?

As for the gathering.I thought of it.It may be God's plan for us to meet up not so often.So when we meet up, catching up would be Oh! so much fun.haha.But the duration of not meeting up may be fatal.We're not the ones You meet up or hangout with most often.Which I personally want to.I'll leave it to you to decide what may happen but don't deny the fact.
OH! Thanks for the gathering last week.Pretty much made not just my day.My life! I can look back and have good memories.That's what we gotta do more often.
Gathering doesn't have to be Pre-planned.Although that's how we're doing it.Because for some it takes 2 working days to get their permit.haha.And I gotta admit.I hate to beg anyone to come out.We're friends and I gotta beg you all to come out to meet? think for yourself people.

Try to take time off people.We're growing up so fast.Don't believe? Take something to compare.For example.. I heard the song 'Apologize' just now.I tried to remember when did I first heard it.I first heard it at Ron's house with Josh.That was FREAKING last year.Damn.Take time to think of the future.Don't look back and regret that you didn't.. Look back and rejoice over the choices we made.That lead us to where we are today.

We're still kids as we can still call it.Don't think SO much of money-making/business and those sort of things.Man! Money's gonna be more important than each other in the future.Sad to say.
I would give up things I have now to meet up with all of you.You decide for yourself.


End of Part [I]

Take a look at these Friendship Quotes
You can search for other websites for it under any search engines.Just look through and think of it.We can offer to each other so much more than that.I know!

I got to go to College now.See if I'll come out with Part [II].


Me

No comments: