Apr 7, 2008

Back to School!


It happened to me many of times that I just couldn't be bothered any more.
" Hey..How's School?"
" School?? Owh.College you mean? Say lah.You think you still small kid meh? go to school."

- Haha.that's just some crappy example of conversation that happens far too often.

I enjoy calling it school.fast & easy.Nothing wrong with it anyhow.Don't just say college for the sake of acting like a big kid now.*thats for everyone out there*


Yea.So I'm back in school/college now.Today officially.Hate it that the 'wantan mee' is different already.Im in the First group - Group One..without Wayne, Nadya & Sean though.Got chosen as the leader for my F&B class with June and Shae as my assistants.Thank you Mr.Patrick for all the compliments & the trust you have in me but I don't plan to be a Sales Manager in 5 years time after I graduate.I may be but ain't my plan.Don't worry Mr.Patrick..You'll still be proud of me one day.
My Restaurant service is on MONDAY night.Every week for 9 weeks from next week onwards.Bad news is - I can't cover for anyone anymore using voucher.They said the voucher is only for TCHT students.So it's either RM15.00 cash or not.I know.DAMN.But if you all can..Please Please help me out.I only need 3 guests.Rm15.00 for a 3course meal is not a bad deal anyway.For those who came before for my lunch service..I promise that this is much better as it's a better menu.Pure/experienced culinary students cooking.I need 3 guest by this thursday.Should start at 7pm or 7.30pm.Please and thanks.I have a long day on Monday..help me ease my burden.Just 3!


Now.for the 9 of us here.
Few of you did mentioned how good it will be if we were still in "school".Yea.Secondary school.In some way yes.I agree.But don't ya'll think we should make do/make use of everything we have now to make things better and much more pleasent?
Cars.Money[not boasting about us.you guys really do have okay.haha].Much more freedom.Mature mentality.
That's all I'll say now.I'll leave the rest for you all to think.

still optimistic
KinG!

No comments: