Apr 19, 2008

Golden Gathering


I recently saw Stephy after 2 months or so since I came back from Penang for CNY [refer to Purple Hills post].With that beautiful dress I chose for her to come to my dinner service.Thanks to Stephy, Lan & Ron for attending my dinner and dress appropriately which my lecturer gave me extra marks for.Merci.Im having French classes in my college now too.Stephy loves it.C'est Romatique.Oui?
Owh.Do make a reservation with me for 3-4 person on mondays.I try to cover with my voucher.

So.We had a gathering yesterday.7 of us.Lan ffk.Tinesh didn't come.Nevertheless it was Fun! Haven't seen Jo & Sarah for such a long time already.Littleman Sarah joined the geek club.haha.Jo's still the same.Ron, Saara & Josh.Yup! same old same old.Stephy.same same.Me?
I met up with Ron at Sunway Piramid around 5 or so.Then we gotta get a cab to SS14 where his dad picked us up while we were rushing to call everyone and ask if they could go to Klang.Aeon Bukit Tinggi.So we somehow managed to change it and Voila! It became a memorable gathering.So I say..Of course everyone sees it differently.

Some of the Highlights of the Night : Stephy sat down in the middle of nowhere because we can't decide where to eat.haha.Then I gotta lift her up and we just walk into the restaurant closest to us without knowing what we're eating.Some Boston Steamboat crap.Decent food.Decent service.Great get together.Found out that the cinema was haunted but decided to go anyway only to turn away last minute as Stephy wanted to go to Green Box.But we decided not to go for either of it.We went to a park in Bandar Botanic to play cards & random games.We then head to Golden Arches in Kota Kemuning for ice-creams & desserts and to just talk.We decided to depart at about 0230.The girls stayed at Stephy's crib and the guys in Ron's[it was a last minute idea for the girls & Josh].Owh.And not to forget the ride in Hyundai Matrix.All 7 of us.Yup.Highlight of the night.haha.

There was something about a "sex" video filmed in Ron's room.haha.So, Girls..anything interesting?Guys slept around 4 sumthing in the morning while the girls gossip till dawn at about 6.I found out only when Stephy sms-ed me goodnight.yup.6 in the morning.
We met up again this morning under the same arch for breakfast.haha.
Then we had our sad goodbyes for several times before we head to our respective places thanks to driver Ron.haha.

I'll always have mix emotions after gatherings but this is no doubt the best group to hang out with! Au Revoir.


KinG!

No comments: