Jul 8, 2009

bad sunday! 5/6/09

It started off quite well actually.. woke up early coz had a business meeting wit one of saara's students mom.. after that i went to my aunts place to hav lunch.. by the time i got back was bout 4+... relaxed a bit then went to play football.. then the worst happened, after about 1hour of playing i went in for the ball around the defender runnin as fast as i could i steped into a hole! and the pain was just horrible as it happened, excruciating! i jumped and fell to the ground.. i had my brother take my shoes and my ankle had already swell up.. i couldnt walk so my fren sent me back.. then my mom took me to this clinic in ss19.. the doc just took one look at my ankle and then he said it's swollen like a tomato! i cant do anythin! u havta go to the hospital, it's most likely a dislocation! such an asshole! he din even take a proper look as he was standing so far away.. so yea then went straight away to the hospital.. once registered the doc looked at me for a bit then said i should take an x-ray.. i did then i met the doc again.. he said it was a minor dislocation and a terrible sprain coz i was running.. then on the surgery table he like just push the bone into place again and bandaged it! the pain was excruciating!! sth i neva felt before.. well then he told me no driving for a month or more.. and no football for at least 3 months! now i'm on medical leave for a week and walking everywhere with cructhes! and col just started on monday! sigh one more week of boredom!


p.s. sorry ian & tinesh i couldn't make it on sat.. u know rite i'm usually busy on that day

p.s.s steph tot we can go catch harry potter next week! but u havta pick me up! =)


-smith-



No comments: