Jan 4, 2009

of Random-ness


Tingy will be updating?! sigh . Im doing this for Stephy and Tinesh [ whom inspired me by saying "I enjoy listening to people summarizing a trip" ] and out of love for you people . No . I don't like your hairy black butt . I don't like philosophies . but I love you people . hahaha . you gay shit guys & LOVELY girls


--

summary of trip is.. we Eat [ ALOT! ] . we Sleep [ lack of it ] . we Shit [ not much too . but felt like it huh? haha ] .

but seriously, this is a heart to heart bonding situation . the trip doesn't seemed like any typical vacation . its all us . it is this mutual bond that we have naturally that makes it all so fun . whats better? we learnt more about someone whom we thought we knew everything about . we certainly acheived that . to quote Stephy - I wouldn't want it any other way either!

some said I inspired people through my post . I ain't got it now . I had it very strongly though, the night we ended our trip - and I poured it out to Tinesh . I have so much passion for the relationship we are having now .

I know my post seemed like I crapped everything . but green vegetable lar . I will put up a post on our bond & friendship soon enough!


No comments: