May 2, 2008

Ron's POEM(copied and edited)

People who I can talk to
You all who I can trust.
You all who will be there
When my relationships rust.

You all who will save me,
When everything goes wrong.
You all who will comfort me
And help me to be strong.

You all who listen.
At any time of day.
You all who will brighten
Any sky that’s gray to me.

You all who will always
Want to be my closest friend.
You all who will fight for me,
Until the bitter end.

You all who will cry with me(I have never cry with you all,hehe)
Whenever I am sad and down.
You all who will laugh with me
Whenever I am glad.

You all who will understand
My every weird emotion.
You all who will always be
At my side with their devotion.

You all who will always think
Of me before themselves.
You all who will care for me
And put their own worries onto shelves.

You all who will always let
Me act like the true me.
You all who will always be
Just like I want to be

You all who will always remain
Incredibly beautiful and true-
You all who are my bestest best friends
Will always remain in my heart and soul

=RoN=

No comments: