May 21, 2008

ma second post! =)

First of all why is everyone so emo?? King;my life has been shorten, Stephy;every end is a new beginning??? wtf guys u oni live once, pick yourselves up and enjoy the ride! be like me =D i don't give a shyt wat ppl think just live your life to the fullest extent possible! and King u don't need a gal by ur side to do that... 

Anyway bout me; as usual i aced the thermodynamics exam(100% correct), getting a feeling that it's too easy.. So i've decided to apply to the IVY League! if i get accepted, hopefully PSD will sponsor me.. we all need challenges in our lives this is mine, if i get accepted i'm gonna major in math rather then in engineerin..

So enough bout me, back to 'US'... i went to pick up my bro from school today and it made me miss it even more of course u guys too.. shyt laa i wanna go back to from 5!>>>>>

can't believe this was 2 years ago! look at King and his center partin...hehe

Oh yea my apologies for not attending steamboat, family dinner was a drag but unavoidable.. 

Jsmith signing out! peace! love! manu better win tmr for a double! =)

p.s. i'll be goin to melacca on the 30th may and then goin to tioman! hehe should be interesting... i'll be back on the 2nd june.. so just postpone my big surprise party and get it done later..

No comments: