Mar 16, 2008

KinG Chef


I'm in my final department now.KITCHEN.which officially ends on this wednesday [19/03/08].I love being a chef.Though not really a chef now, more like a commis but even chefs call me chef.How cool is that? the thing about my hotel is they let us trainees to take charge.Yes.Even if its important.because they totally trust us. I love the sound of being in an intense kitchen.the sound of plates.kitchen equipments.message passing.servers coming in and out.closing and opening of the chiller.people rushing you even when your hands are burning.
Yea.I'm somehow into that.I'm gonna open a Restaurant!

I saw Khazwan today.He's on holiday with his family.He's also studying in Penang's UITM.I told him and wrote in our LK blog that Ron's planning a reunion but now he said only 5A & 5B?

I'll most probably be taking a bus back on the 25th.tuesday.School's starting on the 7th of April.Anyone wanna meet up a lil on Wednesday 26th? Hopefully Saara free somehow.I wanna go buy PSP.Of course one [or MORE] of the days in Ron's crib.but I wish all of us or at least the guys can stay? and ALL 9 of us MEET UP!

-SO far in my life.Thanks for everything all of you had given to me & everything you all done for me.I never meant to make anyone cry.It's just me! hahaha



I love to cook in a "professional" environment
KinG!

No comments: