Feb 10, 2009


Memories come back
[ like Tinesh said ]



I was sending some pictures to Stephy when I found more pictures of our M.O.S.T trip from her camera and I felt like blogging about it again . but it came very much with pressure as well .

it was one of the most memorable thing ever done in my life till date . I'll let the pictures speak

Saara the driver with his holiday shirt

how we fitted behind the Unser

the guys at the beach
[ Im not the shortest . blame the sand . and I have no idea what is Tinesh doing ]

the camwhoring girls
[ I have no idea whatsoever who is behind . lalalala~ ]

Saara & Lan ready to get their boogie on!
[ Saara's boogie lasted long enough for our entertainment ]

he looks like a cartoon character from Hercules or something

there he goes doing sit up everywhere again

some random ying yang contrast posing

Stephy & Sarah by the beach . planning to turn pro camwhoring

...


then it went slightly beyond mad . the kuku-ness kicked in


nine?

bleah . retards . hahaha




I need more trips people! lets go now!


tingy

No comments: