Aug 2, 2008

zzz


Is everyone asleep? zzz. Yesterday was load of fun.Crappy game.Crappy talk.but a perfect gathering in the sense of those things we done.It was something new & refreshing for us.

Though suffered while working [an after-effect of sleeping for just 2 hours], I will always remember that gathering.
*owh.I know I was quiet during the "love" talk.I was just trying to absorb and listen instead of talking.I suck in love anyway.I kinda let my imagination roam around freely trying to put a smile on my face =) - probably missing someone/some particular incident + thinking work might suck the next day[saturday/today].or maybe I do miss you.

typical me blogging.just forget it.

hey.thinking of it.I might just get an off day on a random weekday again.Should we have a nice warm dinner before JoJo leaves.Damn! she's gonna be away for long.


miss me
reagan

No comments: