Feb 1, 2008

Finally...

yay!!!hoooooo!!arghhh!!!

hehe..i am getting excited and so so much relieved..*phew*..because finals are O.V.E.R..

Can't wait for the bestest 9 gathering..and also college outings..and of course..Chinese New Year..*$$$*

Had the most relaxing and easiest paper compared to the others..Malaysian Studies..LAN..the invigilator,who was our LAN lecturer as well was cool..he joked with us during the exams and also..hehehe..he gave me clues on the questions..

Well, before finishing our sections B and C..he asked those who wanna pass up their section A are allowed to do so..and he collected our papers and immediately marked it..but he only told us when we passed up our other sections..and I got the 21/25..wow..couldn't believe it..and I got the highest *boasting*...Well..I know I have passed and the rest as well..all of us passed!!

After exams, me,Dreamy, Marcus and Lionel went to library to meet Raj,Kelvin, Wen, Andreanne and Julia..they were studying their stats..hehe..looking at them so tension..Dreamy left 1st because she was too tired..wanna Zzzz..*pig*...Lionel couldn't stand his hunger..so he just left..haizz..me and marcus waited for them..to go for lunch..

Me,Marcus,Julia and Wen walked to AC for lunch..was so freaking hungry..me and marcus ordered chicken chops and the food was like f***ing long..Julia and Wen went back to college for their last paper and me and marcus went up for pool..

Lazy to write ed..=)

..Lazy RON...

No comments: