Sep 29, 2007

In Fate's Hands!

I'm not an 'Intro' kind of person.I express things however I like and whenever I like.I'm drag into writing a fast intro and here goes..

We made plans to grow old,
believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?

-Cat & Mouse : the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus!

Yes!Lyrics.Musics. there's where all my inspiration came from.I'll never regret that.Another thing I'll never ever regret is having to know this bunch of friends through high school.By names : Stephy.Lan.Ron.Saara.Josh.Tinesh.Sarah.Jo + the KinG himself = Perfect 9! haha.We've been through whatever Mother and Father Nature had given us.Mother nature gave us Rain(then the song Umbrella came about so we can sing it) and Haze(which we skipped school to play futsal).Father Nature(I came up with this) gave us more - disagreement,hatred,fight,arguements,negative feelings, etc."those that can't kill [us],only makes [us] stronger" -[I'll always think back and laugh at this quote.thanks to the head prefect of USJ 13 05'-06' but I guess only Stephy,Lan & Saara will know why].
Right! I always tend to get off topic but you get wat I meant.They're Irreplaceble.We're a family.
As time goes by, some will change for better or for worst(I hope no one changes in a bad way but I cant decide) we shall stay together.Forever and ever just like they said it in fairytales. It's all in "Fate's Hands!"

Know that I always love you all! We Rock!

the KinG Himself,
ReaGan

2 comments:

BestestBest Friends! said...

Long LiVe the KinG!

BestestBest Friends! said...

if he's the king..and stephy is the queen..can i be the prince??